This shirt is part of our Small Batch program and only 47 were made.
About Small Batch #124:
If you follow us on Instagram
you may remember the story we did where we were searching for Small Batch fabrics in Istanbul and discovered this one's blue/gray brother which was Small Batch #116. A couple months later were got word that it was available in white so we had as many sewn up as we could. There are only 47.
The fabric is a melange stripe made of alternating weaves (see close up) which gives the shirt a texture and depth that traditional stripes do not.
Our roots are in the custom shirt world and our mission to create the ultimate shirt is guided by that history. Every Zip Fit shirt is imbued with the same qualities and standards and because we sell directly to our customers we can price them at half of what they would cost in a bricks and mortar store:
- Handmade. Never mass-produced
- 100% long staple Egyptian cotton woven in one of the world's top mills
- Single needle lockstitched & flat-felled seams means extreme durability
- A larger drop from chest to waist than any shirt on the market
- Fits athletic body types like it's custom & lends its shape to slim/average guys
- No pulling open and gapping around the buttons
- The patented Stay-up Collar prevents the collar from collapsing and spreading open.
Teddy's $50 Wager: We bet your Zip Fit shirt will be the best fitted shirt you’ve ever worn. If, in your opinion, it isn’t and you decide not to return the shirt, let us know and we’ll send you 50 bucks.
*Model is 5'11"/180lbs and wearing size 2